Sunday, October 30, 2005

Thanks everyone

Thanks for everyone concern, advises, etc, etc. I am feeling better now and start to study my next year work.

My problem now is having eye problem, that had caused me can’t see properly. When I have my eye check on Friday, no matter what, I can’t read the last few lines of the number. Doctor said no matter what powerful lens they give me I also cannot read, and it caused by my problem. If this continues, at about age 18, I will go blind.

So this eye problem is actually caused by my bad habit. Lack of sleep, read books by lying on bed, sometime sleep with contact lens on my eye is some of the causes for my eye problem. Image everyday I only have about 2 to 4 hours of sleep and have to wake up early to go to school, and sometimes I can study half way and went doze with my contact lens on. So those are some of the reason. Now the doctor advice is that they will make a spectacle for me that will only be ready on Wednesday(yea, still have a long time to go), and for the time being don’t wear contact lens until my eyes are fully recover. There are chances of recovery by itself, but it depends on my luck, and of cause stops my bad habit of my eyes now. It may still continue to get worst and one day I will be walking with a stick.

Don’t worry guys, I keep telling myself that it can recover, so do your. Okay? We never know, next time when I go back for checkup, the doctor said “Em…your eyes are nothing wrong now.”

Here would like to thanks JC, Meiqi, Zhengui, AJ, QingHui. sesamii, Ning, my mom, my dad, and of course Lizard who give me a lot of help during the pass few days. I am feeling alright now. Let’s hope, that everything will goes smooth, and alright.

2 Comments:

Sorry to hear that. :) Just got to know about it when I click on your blog.

Take care and take good care of your eyes.

By Blogger Jason, at October 30, 2005 1:49 PM  

Thanks jason....going to shave hair for charity isit? Wah...you power....

By Blogger YK, at October 30, 2005 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home