Sunday, October 23, 2005

Rest do't look like resting...

Sometimes, holiday don’t sound a holiday for me, rest only will give more work to me.

My condition had gone worst, and I don’t think any of my family members know I am sick. They had order me to do thousand of things today, which make me sicker.

“kor kor (brother) help me mark this math book.”
“kor kor, how to spell “very”?”
“kor kor, help me to tidy my table can? I want to watch tv.”
“ah jian, tomorrow I need to tidy the house, help me to sweep the floor first.”
“Ah jian, throw those stuff that no need. Can sell then sell, can give then give. Don’t waste, by tomorrow morning I want so do it now.”

Those dusty things had made me worst, from a normal cold to now:

  • Chest pain
  • Cough
  • Muscle clam
  • Nose block
  • Headache
  • Backbone pain
  • Bone cold

And I hate headache! Know what? When I cook something for my sister and brother, my head suddenly have extreme pain that I had to close my eyes, knell down, hand over my head and shout with pain. Mom said “要死不死,不知道你在做么。” (want to die don’t want to die like that; don’t know what you are doing.)Can’t she see I am sick? When other people are sick, they see doctor, they rest. But me, I do house chords work, no seeing of doctor. Worst thing, no more medicine at home, all medicine had finished last night. What am I going to do??? I don’t even know how I am going to survive tomorrow.

Now, need to tidy my room. Hope tomorrow still has the strength to blog. I now even have problem holding a cup of water. Bye bye…