Saturday, October 29, 2005

Blind at 18

Actually today I want to blog about last day of school. I even planed what to blog about while I was on the way home. I went for a check up after school and something horrible there. It is horrible, shocking in my life.

As you can see the title of the blog entry, “Blind at 18”. This is something I want to said, I need to said, but really don’t dare to release my feeling in real life. I am going blind at age 18. This is what the doctor told me. I almost cried on that spot, my heart is nearly broken. How can this happen to me?

How this does not happen to others? I am still young; I still got a lot of things to do. How can I g bind? Why it is so unfair to me? I am now trying to do the best, but why I am going blind? Why when I going to see the result of my hard work, I got this type of problem? Why? Why? Why?

I didn’t say anything at that spot, just listen to what doctor said and carry out as follow. I know I did say that I don’t really believe doctors words. But I really don’t know what to do; my mind is at a blank. After leaving the place, I still didn’t say any words, went to a bakery shop, look at the cakes, the bread. Tying to remember how they look like, just in case I can’t see all those things again forever. I really don’t know what to do, I am really feel lost now. I wonder how I am going to get out of this maze, and will the sunlight is always there for me to see.

I have been told myself “there is always hope. Doctor even said that sometimes this can recover by itself. I might be one of those people.” But will those words come true? I really have no idea how much time do I have left to see things around me. After I blind, will I still remember those things I saw, will I dieing to see those items again? I really don’t know, I am really in a lost.

I feel better now; maybe blog is a way of me pouring my feeling. I wonder how my parents feel now. No matter what, life still have to goes on, I really must take the remaining time to see what I want to see for example the “Great Wall Of China”. I got to sleep now, hope to see the sunshine again tomorrow….

2 Comments:

I don't get it. Can you elaborate? What's wrong YK?

JC

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 29, 2005 6:55 AM  

JC, will talk about it in the next post. :)

By Blogger YK, at October 30, 2005 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home